Table of Contents
The course on Project Life Cycle has been developed to explain the fundamentals of Piping Engineering in a particular project in detail. The content is organized in a systematic manner so that the first timers can also understand. Course content is based on practical problems and solutions, which is created by experienced professionals with decades of experience in the relevant field.
Please Note: Few courses have been Published on Udemy platform which is learning management system (LMS) and designed for online courses. Click to check the available courses.
The purpose of this article is to give answers to the basic questions about the course which commonly comes into the mind before enrolling to the published courses. So Let’s begin with details and look at various sections of the article.
What you’ll learn in this course?
1.Understanding Various Broad phases of Project
2.Listing down the various stages of a Project in Oil & Gas
Pre-Feed (Preliminary Front End Engineering Design) Phase
Feed (Front End Engineering Design) Phase
Detailed design phase
Fabrication & Construction Phase
Erection & Installation
3.Identification of various Projects phases w.r.t. Project stages
4.Understanding Various Project phases covering :
Activities performed By
FAQs: Frequently asked Questions
Following questions have been answered in detail in the course:
What are the five stages of the project life cycle?
What are the 5 P’s in project management?
The 5 Ps are: 1) Plan, 2) Process, 3) People, 4) Possessions, and 5) Profits.
What are the 5 C’s in project management?
These five elements; Create, Comprehend, Communicate, Collaborate and Confront
What are the 4 elements of a project?
The four basic elements of project management are:
- Resources: People, equipment, hardware/software.
- Time: Task durations, schedule management, critical path.
- Money: Costs, contingencies, profit.
- Scope: Project size, goals, requirements
What are 7 keys of success in project management?
Seven keys to successful project management
- Identifying team players.
- Escalation process.
What is project life cycle and WBS?
WBS will help the project manager set parameters around the scope of work to be done; the life cycle sets the controls in place for decisions during project execution.
What is the role of project life cycle?
The Project Life Cycle provides a framework for managing any type of project within a business.
What are types of project cycle?
There are four main life cycles in project management: predictive, iterative, incremental, and agile.
What is 5M checklist?
The 5 m checklist is the Manpower (Staffing), Materials (Production), Machinery (Equipment), method and Measurement
What is the Gantt chart?
A Gantt chart is a commonly used graphical depiction of a project schedule.
What is project design cycle?
Project design is an early phase of the project lifecycle where ideas, processes, resources, and deliverables are planned out in seven steps.
What is critical path analysis?
Description: Critical path analysis is a project-management technique that lays out all of the activities needed to complete a task, the time it will take to complete each activity and the relationships between the activities.
What is the duration of course
Total duration of the course is 1 hour. However, it is recommended to watch the lecture at least thrice, so that the fundamentals covered can be easily grabbed.
Dont Miss Discount Coupons :
Try Applying Month name’s 3 Letters followed by 4 digits of current year. Example: SEP2022, OCT2022, NOV2022 etc
Recommendations to proceed further
- It is highly recommended that watching all the lecture continuously in a single sitting should be avoided.
- Prepare a schedule of 1-2 hours on daily basis.
- Write down the learning in short or in the form of your own notes
- List out the queries or doubts and share at Forums of Engineers Land.
- Join Telegram group and register to keep yourself updated with the latest published content on EPCLand and Engineers Land.
Top Benefits of Piping Engineering course
- Lifetime access once enrolled
- Same lecture can be watched as many times as you want
- Flexibility of time and location
- Readymade notes which can be referred before interviews and working on live projects
- Become part of professional communities on Telegram & Engineers Land.
Prerequisites of this course
- Willingness to learn
- Complete clarity on where you see yourself after 3-5 years
- Awareness of Energy sector (Click here to read about Scope of Piping Engineers)
How to be an expert in piping engineering
Recommended courses (Published on EPCLand):
- Basics of Piping Engineering
- Piping Layout Engineering
- Piping Material Engineering
- Material Requisitions
- Piping Material Specifications
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Complete Course on Piping Engineering
Don’t miss 7 Free courses available for Enrolment
Along with the above mentioned recommend courses, there are 7 free course which available on EPCLand platform. These courses are just published so that the candidates can get use to the interface of EPCLand and get a feel how the lectures are available and organised on this platform. Following are the links to the free courses:
Recommended YouTube Playlists
- 2 minutes FundasSeries: Explains hundreds of Piping Engineering fundamentals in less than 2 minutes
- Piping questions and answers: It talks about various Questions & Answers to understand the engineering fundamentals
- Piping Engineering Interview preparation: This Section talks about the various questions which are generally aske during interviews
- Subscribe YouTube Channel: Highly recommended to subscribe the Oil and Gas Fundas YouTube channel for various updates
To conclude, this article talks about the course details on Project Life Cycle explaining what is covered and how to approach after Enrollment. Moreover, it explains how to be part of various professional communities related to piping engineering where candidates can join various ongoing discussions and share the queries.