Introduction to Process Industry
What are you going to learn in this Piping Course
This Piping Design course has been organized into 8 detailed sections. This course explains the basics of Piping Engineering. Typical Organograms of typical EPC organization & piping discipline are shown to understand the working of this sector. It explains the flow of information to and from piping discipline to execute any oil and gas project.
Following nine modules have been covered:
- What is Energy Sector?
- What is Oil & Gas Sector?
- Difference b/w refinery & Petrochemicals
- What are basic crude processes
- What is piping Engineering?
- What is Engineering Organization?
- What are various Stakeholders involved in any of the projects?
- What is Piping Discipline?
- How piping Department works?
What Will You Learn?
- Basic functionality of Process industry
What is Energy Sector?
Basic of Energy Sector04:17
What is Oil & Gas Sector
Refinery vs Petrochemical
Basic Crude Processing processes
EPC organization Structure
How Piping department works
What is Piping Engineering?
Piping department activities