The course on Piping Isometric life cycle has been developed to explain the fundamentals of Piping Isometric life in a particular project in detail. The content is organized in a systematic manner so that the first timers can also understand. Course content is based on practical problems and solutions, which is created by experienced professionals with decades of experience in the relevant field.
Please Note: Few courses have been Published on Udemy platform which is learning management system (LMS) and designed for online courses. Click to check the available courses.
The purpose of this article is to give answers to the basic questions about the course which commonly comes into the mind before enrolling to the published courses. So Let’s begin with details and look at various sections of the article.
What you’ll learn in Piping Isometric life cycle course?
This Course covers following items related to Isometric Drawings :
1. What is Piping Isometric Drawing
a) What is Isometric drawing
b) Various Features of isometrics
c) Items covered in Drawings
2. Various Norths in Piping Isometric
a) True North
b) Magnetic North
d) Plant North
e) Isometric North
f) Platfrom North
3. Various Sections of Piping Isometric
a) Drawing Section
b) Material Section
c) Process Details
d) Drawing Title
4. Usages of Piping Isometric
a) Direct Usages
b) In-Direct usages
5. How to read Piping Isometric
a) Various Symbols for
b) Piping Fittings
c) Piping Valves
d) Piping Components
e) Drawing Symbols
f) Offset vs No offset
g) Calculate Pipe Lengths
h) Dimentions & Co-ordinates
i) Actual Isometric Details
6. Piping Isometric Check Points
a) Various Inputs required
b) Isometric Check Points
c) Various Point w.r.t. Actual Isometrics
d) General Notes
e) Best Practices
7. Piping Isometric Checking Cycle
a) Various Stakeholders
b) Basic Flow of Information
c) Checking on Hard Paper Sheets
d) Paperless Iso-Checking
8. Spools Vs Isometrics
a) Why Spools are required?
b) Pre-Fabrication process
c) Isometrics Vs Spools
d) Understand FW vs FFW
e) Benefits of Spool Making
9. Inch Dia & Inch Meter of Piping isometric
a) What is Inch Dia
b) Why Inch Dia is Important Various Applications of Inch Dia
c) What is Inch Meter?
d) Why inch Meter is important?
e) Various Applications of Inch Meter
10. Piping Isometric Management
a) Listing out Various Stakeholders
b) Expectations of all Stakeholders
c) Understanding Various Stages of Isometric Life Cycle
d) Sample Isometric tracker
e) Extraction of Reports from Isometric Tracker with MS-Excel :
f) Pivot Tables
h) Adding More than one Pivot
i) Merging slicers with Pivot tables
j) Learning various Pivot Table Options (MS-Excel tools)
k) Hold Managements
l) How to create/Track & Present Holds to other stakeholders
m) How to Automate Status reports for individual Modelers & Checkers w.r.t. Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
11. Tricks & Tips to manage Piping isometric
a) How to fill the Isometric tracker Data quickly
b) How to Automate the reporting status
c) Trick to Copy files automatically from various Folders
What is the duration of course
Total duration of the course is 3.5 hours. However, it is recommended to watch the lecture at least thrice, so that the fundamentals covered can be easily grabbed.
Dont Miss Discount Coupons :
Try Applying Month name’s 3 Letters followed by 4 digits of current year. Example: SEP2022, OCT2022, NOV2022 etc
Recommendations to proceed further
- It is highly recommended that watching all the lecture continuously in a single sitting should be avoided.
- Prepare a schedule of 1-2 hours on daily basis.
- Write down the learning in short or in the form of your own notes
- List out the queries or doubts and share at Forums of Engineers Land.
- Join Telegram group and register to keep yourself updated with the latest published content on EPCLand and Engineers Land.
Top Benefits of Piping Engineering course
- Lifetime access once enrolled
- Same lecture can be watched as many times as you want
- Flexibility of time and location
- Readymade notes which can be referred before interviews and working on live projects
- Become part of professional communities on Telegram & Engineers Land.
Prerequisites of this course
- Willingness to learn
- Complete clarity on where you see yourself after 3-5 years
- Awareness of Energy sector (Click here to read about Scope of Piping Engineers)
How to be an expert in piping engineering
Recommended courses (Published on EPCLand):
- Basics of Piping Engineering
- Piping Layout Engineering
- Piping Material Engineering
- Material Requisitions
- Piping Material Specifications
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Complete Course on Piping Engineering
Don’t miss 7 Free courses available for Enrolment
Along with the above mentioned recommend courses, there are 7 free course which available on EPCLand platform. These courses are just published so that the candidates can get use to the interface of EPCLand and get a feel how the lectures are available and organised on this platform. Following are the links to the free courses:
Recommended YouTube Playlists
- 2 minutes FundasSeries: Explains hundreds of Piping Engineering fundamentals in less than 2 minutes
- Piping questions and answers: It talks about various Questions & Answers to understand the engineering fundamentals
- Piping Engineering Interview preparation: This Section talks about the various questions which are generally aske during interviews
- Subscribe YouTube Channel: Highly recommended to subscribe the Oil and Gas Fundas YouTube channel for various updates
To conclude, this article talks about the course details on Piping Isometric Life cycle explaining what is covered and how to approach after Enrollment. Moreover, it explains how to be part of various professional communities related to piping engineering where candidates can join various ongoing discussions and share the queries.