The course on “2 Minutes Fundas” has been developed to explain the fundamentals of Piping components in detail. The content is organized in a systematic manner so that the first timers can also understand. Course content is based on practical problems and solutions, which is created by experienced professionals with decades of experience in the relevant field. Please Note: The course is Published on EPCLand platform which is learning management system (LMS) and designed for online courses.
The purpose of this article is to give answers to the basic questions about the course which commonly comes into the mind before enrolling to the published courses. So Let’s begin with details and look at various sections of the article.
What are you going to learn in this Piping Course
This Piping Design course has been organized into 2 minutes short concepts. This course explains the basics of Piping Engineering. Typical Organograms of typical EPC organization & piping discipline are shown to understand the working of this sector. It explains the flow of information to and from piping discipline to execute any oil and gas project.
Just refresh the Fundamentals of Piping Engineering. Most of the fundamentals have been explained in 2 minutes. hundereds of Piping Engineering fundamentals have been explained in 2 minutes each. Many topics related to Following have been covered:
- Baics of Piping Engineering
- Pump Piping
- Column Piping
- Compressor piping
- Exchanger piping
and many more….
It is recommended that the video is watched in sequence. Also, the videos can be watched by increasing the speed upto 2X, so that the fundamentals are refreshed quickly.
Art part includes visualization and creativity. Science part includes following the certain established norms. Science means we need to follow the established guidelines to execute things in standard way. Lets look at below definitions of Codes & standards to understand how the standardized things are important.
Codes: A group of rules or systematic procedures for design, fabrication, installation , examination & inspection; prepared in such a manner that it can be adopted by legal jurisdiction and made into law.
Standards: Documents prepared by a recognized professional group or committee which contain mandatory requirements.
This course is for beginners, and it explains each and everything required to get introduced with the piping engineering. Once a candidate go through the course, he/she can understand various other modules of piping engineering.
Dont forget to leave your feedback / Rating / Area of improvements at the end of course.
What is the duration of course
Total duration of the course is 5 hours. However, it is recommended to watch the lecture at least thrice, so that the fundamentals covered can be easily grabbed.
Recommendations to proceed further
- It is highly recommended that watching all the lecture continuously in a single sitting should be avoided.
- Prepare a schedule of 1-2 hours on daily basis.
- Write down the learning in short or in the form of your own notes
- List out the queries or doubts and share at Forums of Engineers Land.
- Join Telegram group and register to keep yourself updated with the latest published content on EPCLand and Engineers Land.
Top Benefits of Piping Engineering course
- Lifetime access once enrolled
- Same lecture can be watched as many times as you want
- Flexibility of time and location
- Readymade notes which can be referred before interviews and working on live projects
- Become part of professional communities on Telegram & Engineers Land.
Prerequisites of this course
- Willingness to learn
- Complete clarity on where you see yourself after 3-5 years
- Awareness of Energy sector (Click here to read about Scope of Piping Engineers)
How to be an expert in piping engineering
Recommended courses (Published on EPCLand):
Don’t miss 7 Free courses available for Enrolment
Along with the above mentioned recommend courses, there are 7 free course which available on EPCLand platform. These courses are just published so that the candidates can get use to the interface of EPCLand and get a feel how the lectures are available and organised on this platform. Following are the links to the free courses:
Recommended YouTube Playlists
- 2 minutes FundasSeries: Explains hundreds of Piping Engineering fundamentals in less than 2 minutes
- Piping questions and answers: It talks about various Questions & Answers to understand the engineering fundamentals
- Piping Engineering Interview preparation: This Section talks about the various questions which are generally aske during interviews
- Subscribe YouTube Channel: Highly recommended to subscribe the Oil and Gas Fundas YouTube channel for various updates
To conclude, this article talks about the course details on Basic of Piping Engineering explaining what is covered and how to approach after Enrollment. Moreover, it explains how to be part of various professional communities related to piping engineering where candidates can join various ongoing discussions and share the queries.