The course on Exchanger Piping & Stress Analysis has been developed to explain the fundamentals of Exchanger piping and associated stress analysis (Including Drum Piping) in detail. The content is organized in a systematic manner so that the first timers can also understand. Course content is based on practical problems and solutions, which is created by experienced professionals with decades of experience in the relevant field.
Please Note: Few courses have been Published on Udemy platform which is learning management system (LMS) and designed for online courses. Click to check the available courses.
The purpose of this article is to give answers to the basic questions about the course which commonly comes into the mind before enrolling to the published courses. So Let’s begin with details and look at various sections of the article.
What you’ll learn in Exchanger Piping and Stress Analysis Course?
Heat exchanger Piping & drum Piping are integral part of any plant. In this Course we will cover the following five modules.
Classification of Heat Exchanger
Various types of heat Exchangers
Constructional and Operating features for all Type exchangers
Layout Aspects to design the layout
Shell and Tube exchanger
Plate type Exchanger
Layout Aspects : 3D Pictorial Views
Interesting facts : Optimizing Layout
It will cover all aspects of Piping layouts for Heat exchangers/Drums
Stress Analysis of Exchanger piping
Various concepts related to Stress Analysis keeping in view the Exchangers/Drums piping have been captured and explained in detail.
Actual modelling in CAESAR II is done and explained in detail w.r.t. industry practices and various codes & standards.
Following major activities have been captured
Setting Ground Work of Exchanger piping
Input parameters in Caesar
Settings Unit Systems
·Codes & Standards used
Step By Step Modelling of Exchanger piping
Various tools of Caesar II
Pipeline, Fittings, Supports
Best Practices while modeling/Analysis
Modeling of Pump Piping
Load Cases, Caesar Results and Reports of Exchanger piping
Creating Load Cases, w.r.t. Various parameters
Analyzing Caesar results
Generating stress reports
Concluding Stress Results and Reports
The Complete course covers most of the Layout & Stress Analysis related concepts, step by step modelling in Caeser-II has been defined which every piping engineer should understand, hope this adds value to the knowledge. Happy Learning!!
What is the duration of course
Total duration of the course is 1.5 hours. However, it is recommended to watch the lecture at least thrice, so that the fundamentals covered can be easily grabbed.
Dont Miss Discount Coupons :
Try Applying Month name’s 3 Letters followed by 4 digits of current year. Example: SEP2022, OCT2022, NOV2022 etc
Recommendations to proceed further
- It is highly recommended that watching all the lecture continuously in a single sitting should be avoided.
- Prepare a schedule of 1-2 hours on daily basis.
- Write down the learning in short or in the form of your own notes
- List out the queries or doubts and share at Forums of Engineers Land.
- Join Telegram group and register to keep yourself updated with the latest published content on EPCLand and Engineers Land.
Top Benefits of Piping Engineering course
- Lifetime access once enrolled
- Same lecture can be watched as many times as you want
- Flexibility of time and location
- Readymade notes which can be referred before interviews and working on live projects
- Become part of professional communities on Telegram & Engineers Land.
Prerequisites of this course
- Willingness to learn
- Complete clarity on where you see yourself after 3-5 years
- Awareness of Energy sector (Click here to read about Scope of Piping Engineers)
How to be an expert in piping engineering
Recommended courses (Published on EPCLand):
- Basics of Piping Engineering
- Piping Layout Engineering
- Piping Material Engineering
- Material Requisitions
- Piping Material Specifications
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Complete Course on Piping Engineering
Don’t miss 7 Free courses available for Enrolment
Along with the above mentioned recommend courses, there are 7 free course which available on EPCLand platform. These courses are just published so that the candidates can get use to the interface of EPCLand and get a feel how the lectures are available and organised on this platform. Following are the links to the free courses:
Recommended YouTube Playlists
- 2 minutes FundasSeries: Explains hundreds of Piping Engineering fundamentals in less than 2 minutes
- Piping questions and answers: It talks about various Questions & Answers to understand the engineering fundamentals
- Piping Engineering Interview preparation: This Section talks about the various questions which are generally aske during interviews
- Subscribe YouTube Channel: Highly recommended to subscribe the Oil and Gas Fundas YouTube channel for various updates
To conclude, this article talks about the course details on Exchanger Piping and Stress Analysis explaining what is covered and how to approach after Enrollment. Moreover, it explains how to be part of various professional communities related to piping engineering where candidates can join various ongoing discussions and share the queries.