This Course has been organized into 5 detailed sections. 5 Sections have been categorized into 32 Lectures where individual section is explained in an organized way.
Check out the content covered in this course :
- Check out Course Details before Enrollment!!
- Enjoy Life time access & Certification
- Learn Refresh and Record Fundamentals
Get Best Possible Discount
Try following Combination to generate discount coupons :
Current Month + Current Year For Example: JAN2021, DEC2021, APR2021 etc
For Special Offers drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll learn
Following Modules have been captured and explained:
- Pipe Rack Piping and Layouts:
- This section starts with the various inputs which are required to initiate the Pipe rack Layout & Design.
- Various work flows to develop the interconnection diagram along with the criteria to estimate the Rack width & number of tiers.
- Most of the operational & maintenance requirements have been captured.
- Criteria to decide the transverse beam Elevations is also explained.
- Various design considerations along with the pipe spacing criteria is also captured.
- All battery limit configurations in pipe rack design are explained along with 3D pictorial views.
- Supporting & flexibility required are also explained in details.
- Various equipment which can be placed on rack top along with the various types of platforms requirements have been presented with 3D pictures.
- Overall, it covers all the piping and layout aspects which need to be taken care while preparing the Pipe Rack piping layout & shelter design.
- Compressor Piping and Layouts:
- This section starts with defining the basic definitions and types of compressors.
- Various types of Compressor drives with respective applications are also defined.
- The associated items of compressor are also listed out and explained individually w.r.t to typical layout.
- Associated items with Steam Turbines along with layout requirements have been captured and presented in an organized manner.
- All the basic requirements to design he compressor shelter design are presented with 3D pictures.
- Elevation deciding criteria considering all possible configurations of Compressor w.r.t. associated items is also captured and detailed.
- Later in the course all the Piping aspects associated with compressor Layouts are also explained in details.
- It covers all the piping and layout aspects which need to be taken care while preparing the compressor piping layout & shelter design.
- Column Piping and Layouts:
- This section starts with the briefing of column functioning. Distillation tower working is explained in a manner that all the associated items covered in column piping circuit are covered.
- Piping layout aspects along with operational & maintenance requirements have been captured and explained.
- To understand the nozzle orientation, all types of nozzles have been listed and various criteria’s to orient each nozzle is explained in such manner that the nozzle orientation for any type of Column can be prepared.
- Ladder & platform orientation and arrangements have also been captured and explained.
- It covers all the piping and layout aspects which need to be taken care while preparing the Column / Tower piping layout & design.
- Heat Exchanger Piping and Layouts: Heat exchangers are integral part of any plant.
- This section starts with the classification of various types along with Constructional & Operating features of various types of exchangers.
- Layout aspects of Shell & tube exchanger, Spiral Exchanger & plate type exchangers are explained in details.
- Many 3D pictorial views have been added so that the piping layout concepts can be visualized properly.
- In the end few tricks to optimize the piping layout are also listed which can really save some space & money.
- Overall, it covers all the piping and layout aspects which need to be taken care while preparing the heat exchanger’s piping layout & design.
- Pump Piping and Layouts:
- This section starts with basic definitions & common types of Pumps used in our Industry.
- It covers NPSH requirements & possible solutions to mitigate it.
- Cavitation philosophy & its various causes are also captured.
- Pump suction & discharge piping is explained in detailed manner with pictorial views.
- Most of the layout aspects of Pump piping have been listed out & briefed.
- Pump spacing criteria along with maintenance & operational requirements are also covered.
- Various types of pump piping, basic stress recommendations & supporting requirements are explained with 3D pictures.
Overall, it covers all the piping and layout aspects which need to be taken care while preparing the Pipe Rack piping layout & shelter design.
All the 5 Sections are practically important for any piping engineer, even if somebody with working experience in piping should go through the course to refresh the fundamentals.
Top Courses on Piping Engineering
Lets build Technical Community together!!
Learn, Refresh and Record