New Batch Registration is Open now:
Duration: 2 Weeks
Start Date: 11th Oct 2023, 12th Oct 2023, 13th Oct 2023, 14th Oct 2023, 15th Oct 2023
Instructor: Industry Expert with 15+ years of work Experience
Course Fee: 15000 INR
Contact for UPI Transactions: WhatsApp number: +91-9560191444
Topics/Modules which shall be covered (Day wise Schedule):
- Software Overview: This section likely covers an introduction to the software being used in the course. It may include information about the user interface, navigation, and basic software functionalities.
- Common Applications: This could involve practical examples of how the software is used in real-world scenarios or common industry applications. It might include case studies or projects.
- Structural Modeling: Structural modeling typically involves creating 3D models of structures, such as buildings, bridges, or industrial facilities, within the software. This can help in analysis, visualization, and design.
- Equipment Modeling: Equipment modeling focuses on creating 3D representations of various machinery or equipment used in a specific field. This could be important for layout planning and design.
- Piping Modeling (including isometric drawing creation – Iso Module): This part of the course likely covers the creation of 3D models of piping systems, including the generation of isometric drawings, which are essential in industries like plumbing, HVAC, and process engineering.
- Hanger and Supports Modeling: In the context of piping and equipment, hanger and support modeling involves designing and placing the supports and hangers that hold pipes and equipment in place.
- Drawings and Reports Creation (Draft Module): This section may deal with creating 2D drawings and reports based on the 3D models created earlier. These drawings and reports are often used for documentation, presentation, and communication.
- Running Reports: Running reports could refer to generating various types of reports related to the modeled structures, equipment, or piping systems. This could include material lists, cost estimates, or other relevant data.
- Miscellaneous Tools: Miscellaneous tools could encompass a variety of additional features and functions within the software that are not covered in the earlier sections but are still useful in the overall design and modeling process.
- Question & Answer Session: This part of the course is likely dedicated to addressing any questions or concerns that participants may have about the software, the course content, or related topics. It’s an opportunity for clarification and further learning.
Overall, it seems like this course covers a range of topics related to using a specific software for modeling and design purposes, with a focus on practical applications in engineering or similar fields.