EPCLand is an online Learning management (LMS) platform where online courses related to Piping Engineering have been published. All the courses have been developed by experienced people (Min 17+ years of work experience).
Main aim of developing this platform is to bring like minded people at same platform; also the goal is to reach upto relevant professionals so that the practical knowledge is shared with right candidates.
Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for
- Familiarizing yourself with all published courses and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Selected candidate will get the 8% share of every sale by him/her on Monthly basis
- Additional bonus of USD25 on next two consecutive sales of premium course
- On completion of 50 sales, Candidate will start getting 10% share of the sales
- Internet connections
- Own Laptop & Smart Phone with basic features
- Oil & Gas Background shall be preferred
- Basic understanding of Piping Engineering Modules
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.